3.13.2011

GOOD ALTERNATIVE?


I've wanted these ankle boots for awhile, but I simply cannot afford them right now.  They are the perfect basic ankle boot:  Black with an exposed zipper, a small heel so I can wear them everyday, and the perfect length, so they stop right above my ankle.  


































boots - Pistol Short Ankle Boots by Acne


I stopped at H&M this weekend and found the below.  I love them!  They may not be the beloved Acne boot, but I think they are a pretty good alternative.  They're slip on and easy to walk in, look chic with skirts and pants, and only cost me $35!  
What do you think?  Are they a good alternative?





























4 comments:

  1. I love finding things like these! They are perfect!

    The Flower Girl

    thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they have almost the same shape! Great alternative!

    http://lovestylemagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes a really good alternative! I am still saving for the acne pistols.. but it takes to long

    ReplyDelete
  4. sasha.nl has great alternatives I brought them and tehy look very similar to the acne and much better quality than the H&M

    xx

    ReplyDelete