3.07.2011

CURRENT LUST

all images via asos


I'm usually not much of a jeans person, but when I find a great pair, I tend to live in them.  I've invested in many designer pieces of denim, but I'm currently looking for a few new, great fitting, simple jeans.  I came across the brand Cheap Monday on asos.com and am pretty convinced I am going to give them a try.  They offer great washes with what appears to be a great fit.  Has anyone tried this brand?


Check out the selection of Cheap Monday on asos; wouldn't mind owning this as well!


Thanks for reading! xo.

3 comments:

  1. cheap monday has such nice trousers!
    good luck with blogging, saw that you just started :)
    xx
    my-fashion-fairytale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovvvvve their jeans, they have the most amazing fit. I have their 'Second Skin' high waisted jeans (via Nastygal) and they are by far my favorite pair I own!

    www.lightsdrivemysoul.blogspot.com
    xxSea

    ReplyDelete